Thursday, December 31, 2009

Google reflection

Google practical project was useful because I had to learn about Google tools which I had no idea about before.

There are plenty of tools offered by Google to make our life easier for example Google Chrome which is a web browser with many features like it’s secure, I can customize it and it fast. Also, I use Google Docs to Store the documents online and to share the documents with colleagues to allow them to edit the information instead of send it forward and backward by e-mail. In addition, I learned about Google reader and used it to keep up to date with topics of interest, Recommend and share articles with my friends, Follow people with the same interest of main and to share articles with friends and write comments. Moreover, I like to use Google Desktop because it allows me to o search multiple file types so I can find anything easily and quickly, the different gadgets to help me organize my time such as Google Calendar to remain me about deadlines I have to meet. Also, I like to keep up-to date of the world news where I can easily see all world news and Life style gradates remained me to drink water every 30 minutes and to exercise every once in a while. Furthermore, using Picasa was fun to create nice things by photos for example creating collages and movies. Also I can use the basic editing option to fix read eyes, cope and add special effect and colors on the pictures. As well, I used to use Google searching to search only but now I know about the options of Google. Also, I used Google sites to create a site to document the usefulness of Google tools and how did I used them and the advantages of Google sites are simple and easy to learn and use, no software installation required and I can upload file up to 100MB in size. Moreover, I use Google toolbar to make the internet browser more efficient and searching for information easier. Furthermore, I used Google blogs because it’s easy way to communicate with others by social networking and to write my important things that happen in my life. Also, I like to use Google Blog Search to view blogs from all blogs sites, search for a specific topics blog and I use the blog alert to send me an e-mail of topics I interested when it’s happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment